To find innovative ways to provide top quality service to our customers at the lowest possible cost, while maintaining the highest standards of honesty and stewardship of the public trust.
Find Property Tax Information online
- Tax Payment information updated nightly from Treasurer's tax records.
- Property records updated as follows:
Real Property owners, legal description, etc. - Montana Department of Revenue provides monthly downloads updating property owners names and addresses.
Mobile home owners - Montana Department of Revenue provides monthly downloads updating mobile home owners names and addresses.
Personal Property owners and information - Montana Department of Revenue provides monthly downloads updating personal property owners names and addresses.
- Search by name, parcel number/tax id number, address, geo code or section, township, and range
- For a fee, Official Payments will charge your credit card and submit your tax payment to our office.
- You will need your tax parcel number, amount due, and Gallatin County's Jurisdiction Code #3601.
Tax Protest Information
- For the procedure and form needed to pay taxes under protest, click on the blue box above titled "Taxes Paid Under Protest Form."
County Tax Appeal Board Information
-To obtain County Tax Appeal information and appeal forms, click here.