The Clerk's Office Staff CAN:
- Help you to understand how the court works.
- Help you reschedule court hearings.
- Answer questions you may have about court procedure.
- Help you find information about your case.
- Answer questions about monies owed to the court.
- Direct you to other agencies that can provide assistance.
- Direct you to where you have to appear in court.
The Clerk's Office Staff CANNOT:
- Give you legal advice.
- Fill out forms for you.
- Tell you what to say or write.
- Recommend lawyers or bondsmen
Phone: (406) 582-2191 Fax: (406) 582-2163